Saturday, January 31, 2015

The journey home

Posting from home!

Every month we get a weekend to go home, if we so choose.

The car ride from school to my abode in Connecticut is about 4 hours.

I was driving by myself. Thankfully, I had purchased an adapter that I could hook up to the radio, allowing me to listen to my Japanese rock and 80's music!

Somewhere in New Jersey (I don't know if it was me or New Jersey), I found myself having open conversations with myself. It all started when I saw th at the George Washington bridge was 42 minutes away. I believe I began speaking indignantly about the absurdity and length of the trip. At any rate, to save myself from admittance into a mental institute, I began singing aloud to the music playing in the car, English or no...

Seminary can be tough, and these are welcome breaks, but I am just about ready to get back. Midterms are going to be here before I know it... the 23rd to be precise.

No comments:

Post a Comment