Thursday, January 29, 2015

Problems with "sharing"

It seems I have some explaining to do. I suppose it was a foolish oversight on my part to assume that the rest of my seminarian brothers would not see my blog. Not that I would post anything they ought not know about, I just assumed that they would be so sick of me from our day-to-day interactions they wouldn't care for what I had to say over the internet. As a consequence of my negligence, I was most heinously accused of being a traitor to the seminary for starting my own blog when the seminary already has a blog.
So,
in an effort to reverse the besmirching of my name, I will now engage in some product placement.
A-hem:

Hello friends! Are you tired of "wiping out" on your web surfing? Would you like some high-quality, first-class, socially relevant reading to lift your spirit from the quagmire it's in? Then look no further, dear friends, enemies, and indifferent drop-ins, than Seminary Casual! The official St. Charles Borromeo Seminary blog! It has movie reviews, spiritual lessons, insights into seminary life, and so much more! Unlike those amateur bloggers who think all they need to do is throw a few gadgets up and ramble, Seminary Casual features hand-crafted articles designed to correspond with the hot topics of today! So if you want to hang-ten with some of the best writers known to internet-dom, check out Seminary Casual! It will take your online experience to a whole new level!

My conscience is clear. No guillotine for Monsieur Bernetsky. Seriously, check out the website. here's a link: http://www.semcasual.org/


Just subscribe to mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment