Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I promise: this will be the only time I ask for money...

I have recently started a financial campaign in an attempt to raise funds for some garden boxes at the seminary. The link is  http://www.gofundme.com/obqodo. Now, in the description of the project I make use of some self-depreciating humour. I am afraid that this bit of self-mockery has come off to some as sounding like a manic depressive.
I would like to clarify now that that is not the case.We recently had an "internet etiquette" conference here at the seminary, and one of the ways of being polite online is by being positive. So from now on, I will take extra care in making my posts as positive as I possibly can! As if anyone will care...
Even if it were the case that i am a manic depressive, I am still astounded by the fact that my blog has received over 1,000 hits! Minus the 950 hits made by the members of my family, and the 15 hits made by myself, I thank the 35 remaining visitors for their support of my little blog.
But now you have an even greater opportunity to support this random college student! And that is through giving to my little garden-fund here.
I have already gotten a lot more money than I thought I would in a 6 day period, so I am almost half way to my goal, so THANK YOU!
If anything exciting happens to me, I'll be sure to let you all know.
Happy St. Patrick's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment