Monday, January 26, 2015

I wanted to name this post

Here I am, sitting in our magnificent library at seminary. I work here, and it is awesome. Snow is beginning to fall outside. We are supposed to be getting a LOT of snow tonight into tomorrow. Classes may be cancelled...
Oh yeah, my herb trough is now sitting in the window of my room. All I need to do now is find some insolation to keep the cold out. With my heater on all night, I can't stay in my room more than 5 minuets without being unable to breath easily. This is unfortunate, seeing as how it is the one place I can go without encountering someone with whom I would rather not deal. Such is life.
I want a burrito.

1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing out loud as I read your posts... Can't wait to read along as you continue your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete